Here are some different resources such as websites and podcasts for students who are interested in learning more about the programming languages (Python and R) used in Biology and Chemistry.
Miscellaneous and other media
- Daily coding challenges from easy to hard on Reddit
- freeCodeCamp - a nonprofit community that helps you learn to code by building projects
- The bioinformatics chat - computational biology, bioinformatics, and next generation sequencing podcast
- TidyTuesday Podcast to help R learners learn in real-world contexts
- Data-to-Viz - program that helps you determine the most appropriate graph for your data